New Resource Bank’s Colorado Loan Office provides financing solutions for businesses and organizations that are working to build a better world.
We are focused on supporting the small and medium-sized businesses of the Colorado region with our expertise in organic and natural food, clean energy, green real estate, and triple-bottom-line businesses.
“With New Resource Bank, we found a high alignment of purpose and passion between our organizations. The bank enables depositors to contribute to new economic opportunities that restore the environment, improve lives and create holistic wealth. Their skill and expertise to achieve their mission and live up to their values made them the clear choice for us.”
– Tom Zwahlen, Director of Finance, Namaste Solar
Ways We Work with Colorado Clients
- We provide unique loan structuring that reflects the needs of your growing business
- We offer deep understanding of the organic food industry and clean energy project financing
- We are values-aligned with organizations driven by social and environmental responsibility
- You don’t just get a loan–you get a trusted adviser for your business.
Colorado Board of Advisors
Our esteemed Board of Advisors works closely with our team to assess the growing needs of Colorado businesses and make valuable connections.
- Bill Capsalis, Naturally Boulder
- Casey Verbeck, Veris Wealth Partners
- Chris Shapard, Colorado Cleantech Industries Association
- David Haynes, Greenmont Capital
- David Wolf, BSW Wealth Partners
- Ed Williams, Colorado Cleantech Industries Association
- L. Hunter Lovins, Natural Capitalism Solutions
- Jeff Hohensee, Natural Capitalism Solutions
- Kim Riether Coupounas, B Lab Colorado
- Mark Retzloff, Alfalfa’s
- Rich Rainaldi, Green Spark Ventures
- Steve Schueth, First Affirmative Financial Network
Loan Office Location
The Highland City Club
885 Arapahoe Avenue
Boulder, CO 80302
Phone: (303) 339-0399
Fax: (303) 339-0869