New Resource loans provide working capital to help sustainable companies grow and expand to become leaders in their sectors while building a more sustainable world.
We provide funding for new equipment needed to meet larger orders, energy upgrades to reduce operating costs and achieve higher margins and real estate loans for green businesses that are expanding. We can structure credit lines that utilize accounts receivables and inventory to unlock the cash flow that a growing business needs for continued growth.
We exclusively work with values-driven organizations as we believe that by lending to companies and nonprofits that are advancing the triple bottom line of people, planet and prosperity, we can help build a sustainable economy together.
Why finance your business with us?
- We understand the challenges of complex renewable energy project financing to working capital for organic food companies to the growing pains of businesses charting new paths.
- We provide the opportunity to align your money with your values.
- You don’t just get a loan–you get a trusted adviser for your business.
- We connect you with our powerful network of like-minded entrepreneurs.
Commercial lending products
- A full suite of business lending solutions to help your business grow, including formula-based revolving lines of credit and term financing on fixed assets and real estate.
Commercial lines of credit
- Working capital lines to fund accounts receivable and inventory, typically over $250,000.
Commercial term loans
- Loans to fund purchases of equipment, vehicles and other fixed assets. Term loans can also finance projects or succession planning.
Real estate acquisition and refinance loans
- Short to medium-term loans to support commercial real estate purchases and rehabilitation, including green upgrades such as energy retrofits.
Real estate construction loans
- Loans for owner/users, investors and developers to fund green building projects.
Renewable energy project financing
- Funding for the purchase and installation of renewable energy components of commercial development projects.
U.S. government-guaranteed loan programs
- Small Business Administration (SBA) and other federally guaranteed loans and lines of credit to help small businesses expand, purchase equipment or increase working capital. SBA 504 loans finance the purchase or construction of owner-occupied commercial properties. The guarantees allow for less equity contribution and longer loan terms.
Letters of credit
- Commercial letters of credit to facilitate trading activity between businesses (especially international transactions) and standby letters of credit to assure others that your business will meet its contractual obligations.
Take Our Impact Assessment
All commercial loan applicants complete our Impact Assessment, which gives us a picture of your current level of sustainability as well as the impact your business is having, and shows us how we can support you in growing your business more sustainably. We offer free events and many networking opportunities for our clients to come together in their journey as a sustainable business.
We use the Impact Assessment to evaluate loan applicants, and while no minimum score is required, we lend only to businesses that are both values-aligned and express an interest in improving their sustainability.