Let’s be honest: everyday finance can be a bit…ordinary. But at New Resource Bank, we’re contributing to something extraordinary. In fact, we think we’re changing banking—someday everyone will expect their bank to put their money to work for a more sustainable world.
It’s fun to be in the vanguard—and everyone here is passionate about our mission. New Resource is a highly collaborative workplace where everyone gets involved in initiatives, everyone’s voice is valued and the “higher-ups” are accessible. We reward creativity, initiative and teamwork. (Get a look at what we’ve been up to lately in our blog.)
We look for candidates who are passionate about sustainability and who have personal commitments to sustainability in their own lives, whether that be managing their own carbon footprint in ways big and small or are contributing to their communities in a positive way. We expect all employees to participate in the bank’s Sustainability Engagement Program to deepen their knowledge of sustainability. And we seek to attract top performers to enhance our environment of excellence.
We are committed to being a Best Place to Work and ensuring we have happy employees with a strong work-life balance. While we work hard, we firmly believe we can have fun at the same time. We foster a workplace where you can show up to work everyday and be true to yourself.
And we have great benefits and perks, including:
- Healthcare including dental coverage for employees and family (including recognition of domestic partnerships, civil unions, and same-sex marriages)
- Annual bonus plan for all employees based on bank performance
- Generous vacation time
- 401k matching contribution up to 4%
- Life insurance and disability insurance
- One paid day off to volunteer per year
- Transportation benefit
- Discounted gym membership
- Bottomless cups of fair trade coffee and organic teas
- Healthy and locally sourced office snacks
- Monthly lunch ‘n learns with awesome speakers and good food
- Monthly documentaries on sustainability topics
- Happy hours and employee events
- Awesome people
If that sounds good to you, and you’re well versed in sustainability issues—or eager to learn—check out these job openings.
Please contact us for more information or to apply.